Would you like to start running online masterclasses/webinars but feel unsure where to get started?
Perhaps you’re overwhelmed by the tech.
Or maybe you’re just not sure how to deliver an online class. You’re wondering how long your class should be, whether you need to create a workbook/handouts (and, if so, what kind of resources you should create) and how to make your classes lively and interactive.
It could be that you have questions around pricing and promotion.
If any of this sounds familiar, you need to take part in my online masterclass on how to plan, sell & host your own online masterclass.
Here’s what’s covered in the 90 minute class.
- Choosing a topic for your masterclass/webinar
- The essential tech you need to host your online masterclass (including typical costs)
- How to plan and structure the content for your online masterclass (so it’s interactive and engaging)
- How to feel confident teaching online (and overcome any performance nerves)
- How to price your online masterclass if you’re charging)
- How to promote your online masterclass (even if you don’t have a large audience)
PLUS how to upsell higher ticket products/services on an online masterclass (which you totally should be doing, by the way).
And you’ll get a bundle of cheat sheets, checklists and swipe files to help you get started .